REFERENCE DATA MASTER, ESG+N, & TAXONOMY
Reference Data Master: A Single Source For Crypto Data
Similar to a Security Master for traditional assets, DAR’s Reference Data Master is your single source for all data related to crypto assets, derivatives, and exchanges.
- Track crypto assets across all systems and exchanges using unique identifiers (including SEDOLs)
- Establish a data governance framework that identifies data exceptions
- Increase accuracy and efficiency with a unified view
1,000+ Assets Covered
With public digital assets, associated derivatives, and exchanges all included, the Reference Data Master offers coverage across the cryptoverse.
Designed For Crypto
Our Reference Data Master captures complexities unique to the crypto market, like details on the project that oversees the asset, the asset's benchmark and vetting status, circulating supply and market capitalization.
Flexible Data Delivery
With an available API and CSV, XLS, and XML files ready for delivery via email or FTP, you choose the format that matches your needs.
A Crypto-Centric Approach To ESG + Network Health (N)
How do you create a crypto portfolio or product aligned with your values?
To help you decide if a project is right for you, we’re proposing evaluating Network Health (N) – alongside E, S, and G.
Our Network Health (N) pillar evaluates the diversity and robustness of the network’s users, codebase activity, and on-chain transactions. In fact, across the four pillars, there are 85+ potential measures specifically for assessing crypto assets.
Digital Asset Taxonomy System: The Broadest Coverage In The Market
DATS is the most comprehensive universal classification system designed for the evolving digital asset class. It has the most comprehensive coverage with over 1,700 assets classified. DAR contributes and supports the institutional standard for the digital asset landscape with data, research, and advisory services.
Visit www.datsinfo.com here.
Explore What DATS Can Do For You
Designed to support changes and growth in digital asset markets, DATS is for:
- Asset Managers and Research Analysts: Sector exposure analysis, strategy execution, and attribution reporting
- Data Providers: A reference data map allowing systems to categorize, manage, and follow digital assets by classification
- Exchanges Globally: Categorize listed digital asset technologies
- Thematic Investing: Classification scheme to identify digital assets with common underlying attributes and aid in bespoke portfolio construction
Read the DATS Methodology.
1,000+ Assets Covered
Our Reference Data Master provides superior coverage across the cryptoverse.
85+ ESG+N Measures
In evaluating ESG for crypto assets, we’ve added Network Health (N) - alongside E, S, G.
1,700+ Assets Classified
DATS has the broadest coverage of any digital asset taxonomy.