Today, Digital Asset Research published a 60 page, in-depth analysis on Dash. Our takeaways:
- Dash is one of the oldest and largest deployed cryptocurrencies.
- Dash pioneered the masternode structure, which enables some of its key features, InstantSend and PrivateSend.
- Unfortunately, PrivateSend is not as advanced of a privacy technology as those used by currencies like Monero and Zcash.
- InstantSend relies on the centralization structure of masternodes.
- Dash’s decentralized governance budget, which comes from 10% of all block rewards, allows the protocol to explicitly build network awareness through sponsorships and advertising.
- Our top down and bottom up model suggests the token is fairly valued to slightly overvalued. Our NVT ratio shows the token is slightly undervalued.
To find out how to get access to our report, please fill out a request for information form here.